Please plan to arrive at the airport 2 hours before your flight departure. For international flights, please arrive 3 hours ahead. Times shown on all schedules are estimates. Experienced travelers allow at least a two hour window at the airport before their flight to allow for delays encountered in route to the airport and for processing. The vast majority of outbound flights leave SEATAC before 3:00 PM each day and this translates into BKA busses for the first ten daily trips are near capacity. The added passengers mean more stops on our route further adding to schedule delays.
- You do not have a reservation unless payment is made by credit or debit card.
- You may create your reservation or make a change to an existing reservation up to 12 hours before your trip time.
- No reservations are taken from SeaTac, boarding is a first come first served basis, please check in with the driver outside door 00/02 curbside.
- Please arrive at our pickup location 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
- Adults are allowed (2) large and (1) small carry-on bag.
- Children are allowed (1) large and (1) small carry-on bag.
- Car Seats, booster seats, and umbrella strollers are also transported at no additional cost.
- Trunks, boxes, skis, golf clubs do not count as carry on baggage.
- Drivers reserve the right to decline excessive, over-sized, overweight, or odorous cargo.
- Additional bags may be transported at $5.00 each way.
- (1) Trunk or box is allowed PER PARTY at $5.00 each way.
- Golf clubs and skis are transported at $5.00 each way.
- Animals that are not service animals must be carried in a crate (i.e. cat, ferret, birds etc.) and placed at the owner’s feet.
- Animals will not and cannot be transported in the luggage rack or ride in the luggage compartment.
- For no additional charge, animals may sit on the owner’s lap or sit at the feet of the owner. If an owner of a larger non-service animal wants the animal to sit in a seat the owner is subject to a base fare. All animals must be on a leash. IF a seat is available, service animals can sit on a seat for no additional charge.
- If an animal shows any aggression, the owner and the animal will be removed from the bus.
Passengers with Disabilities
- If you are a person with a disability and have special requirements please contact the office at (360) 876-1737.